We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Part #H7088 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robbin R (Walstonburg, NC) Reviewed for a 1989 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 30, 2016 7:25 AM
I believe that these shocks are a great deal and a great product. I would recommend these shocks for anyone looking for a smooth ride. Awesome choice!
Reviewed by dustin e (North Port, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 20, 2015 8:30 PM
Not impressed my rear coil springs must be to big it didnt give me any lift it seems the same as the stock shock but i have yet to try them off road so will see.
Ships By 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:H7088
- Extended Length: 24.84"
- Collapsed Length: 14.82"
- sky jacker add a leaf
- skyjacker softride leaf spring reviews
- 6" lift kit
- how to install skyjacker steering stabilizer
- how to install a 2008 mercedes benz front shock absorber
- acura suspension parts
- air suspension hyundai
- toyota sequoia replacement struts
- upgrade silverado rear shocks
- 2003 jeep wrangler steering stabilizer
- bike rack for suv
- billet grille
- car wheels