We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Part #H7081 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Parker K (Ames, IA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 22, 2015 12:05 PM
Alright first things first guys, these aren't made to GIVE you a lift, they have the lift options for pre-existing lifts and will varry in length accordingly. Now that's settled. Second, the bushings were a pain in my you know what. They are very hard to wedge into the mounting holes and then still wedge the metal housing inside as well. But one I burned 1300 calories man handling them in they look great and greatly reduced feel of impact on road. Took me three hours to do both with rust bolts.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:H7081
- Extended Length: 19.07"
- Collapsed Length: 12.07"
- save 50 % on skyjacker sale
- add a-leaf leaf spring
- are dual stabilizers for lifted vehicles?
- how much does a 6 inch lift cost on a 1998 blazer
- air bag suspension for trucks
- shocks nissan
- datsun suspension
- rancho shocks 2005 ford f-350
- best camber kit for 2011 camry
- bilstein 5100 for 2012 ford f-350
- performance exhaust systems
- air filter
- air intake system