We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Part #H7060 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robin N (MARINA, CA) Reviewed for a 1990 GMC Suburban — Aug 07, 2017 8:38 PM
Time will tell how these hold up but so far so good. The lower bushing and metal insert had to be shaved to fit and the upper ones needed spaces. Not sure what that's about but I made it work. I had questions, mixed order and returns which were my mistake when ordering.. Customer service was excellent.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:H7060
- Extended Length: 29.83"
- Collapsed Length: 17.32"
- shocks for lifted vehicles
- how much leaf spring to add?
- how to install skyjacker steering stabilizer 94 chevy
- i have to replace my shocks good time for lift kit?
- lexus excessories
- 2007 mazda b400 rock guard
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- replacement standard shock for ford 1997 f350
- best aftermarket suspension system for 2006 chrysler crossfire
- lowering springs 1995 mustang
- nerf bar
- power chips
- bicycle racks