We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Part #N8056 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Garold M (BROKEN ARROW, OK) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Aug 26, 2015 7:54 AM
I installed these on my 1999 F-150 extended cab. I have replaced shocks before, but I have never experienced the results to be as bad or worse than what I had before. They did make the ride somewhat firmer on part of the ride, BUT the rest of the ride feels feels like my tires are doing a short dribble routine like a basketball after going over an average bump or dip in the road. Should have bought some cheaper Monroe's. They might not be "high performance", but it would have saved me some money
Ships By 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:N8056
- Extended Length: 24.75"
- Collapsed Length: 14.54"
- skyjacker suspension lift kit
- suspension spacers
- shocks for 1995 f150 4 inch lift
- skyjacker steering stabilizer
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- hummer shocks
- 3 inch lift kit for chevy
- 2001 acura cl koni yellows
- 2013 mazda 6 strut tower brace
- steering damper 2005 chevy 3500
- tonneau covers
- aftermarket wheels
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks