We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit Part #3816.820 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian J (Temple, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Oct 10, 2011 6:08 AM
Looks great. I was expecting it to come down just a little more but overall I am satified with the look and performance. I was a bit of a pain to install due to the bed rib had to be bent over out of the way or you would have to pull the bed to install 2 bolts. (so I bent) Also had to pull the tow hitch to get to everything. Still over completely satisfied.
Reviewed by Ronald H (Richland, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2010 7:10 AM
The kit is great but the Chevrolet design makes installation difficult. I started to install them but let the dealer install in the end. The kit worked out great!
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3816.820
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Includes rear shackles only
- who makes eibach dampers
- dodge challenger with pro lowering kit
- eibach lowering kit dodge charger
- eibach sway bars g35
- cadillac lowering
- koni struts volvo 850
- lexus suspension parts
- suspension lift kits for dodge ram 1500
- 04 celica suspension information
- gmc sierra lowering kit
- car mats for sale
- car window wind deflector
- custom car covers reviews