We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit Part #3811.820 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell P (FRANKFORT, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Escape — May 23, 2014 8:34 PM
FYI this kit is rear shackles only. When it says lowering kit, it should say rear end only. Dropped it an inch and a half. I thought the kit came with coil springs and leaf springs.
Reviewed by Joshua P (MONROE, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 GMC C/K 1500 — Apr 12, 2012 4:18 PM
I was so displeased with what I received. Only two shackles? Really? I spent $80.95 on 2 shackles that I can get at my local advance auto parts store for about $30. Thoroughly displeased.
Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3811.820
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Kit includes shackles only
- cheap eibach springs
- anti-roll kid for tundra
- eibach pro kit civic 2012
- which grease for eibach pro kit bushings
- gmc lift kits
- nissan auto assecories
- datsun suspension
- cadillac cts lowering kits
- air bag suspension kits for ford f250
- volvo suspension kits s80
- acd auto chips reviews
- best pickup bed cover
- car luggage