We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs Part #R3815 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bryan J (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Dec 26, 2014 5:29 AM
The add a leaf is easy to install, the only thing I found was the Center Bolts were not long enough. So I had to go and buy new bolts from a spring shop. (Most auto parts stores do not carry these bolts) So before you take your truck a part, make sure you have the right bolts. Overall the kit raise the truck about 1.5 inches, and it rides good. I can't feel any difference in the ride quality.
Ships By 2/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lifts vehicle 2"
- Part #:R3815
- Sold as a pair
- skyjacker suspension lift kit
- t305 skyjacker
- h7060 shocks free shipping
- how much for a 8 in lift kit an installedfor ford
- leaf springs 97 nissan hardbody
- chevy truck air shocks
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- 1993 f150 leaf springs
- isuzu axiom rear suspension upgrade
- air bags for 2011 dodge ram 1500
- truck floor mats custom
- rubber truck bed mat
- 3 bike rack for car