We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Part #RS999235 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by charity i (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Dec 27, 2011 8:04 AM
With the ability to adjust the resistance, I must say these shocks, yes a bit pricey, are quite wonderful. gives my 2000 F150 a nice stiff ride. Ease to put on, 4 out of 5, stupid dust coves get in the way during the install.
Reviewed by Wayne M (Newport Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Dec 18, 2010 11:15 AM
The shocks were fairly easy to install and seem to work very well. I like the ability to adjust them and will try some different settings to see what how they work. So far I am satisfied with them. Wayne M President Sterling BMW
- Rebates: $300 Details
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:RS999235
- toyota tundra airbag suspension pros and cons
- rancho 2" leveling kit for 03 ford f350
- rancho rs999265
- how much is rancho 4 inch lift
- infiniti suspension
- gmc lift kits
- car bras for chrystler sebring
- 1998 chevrolet silverado body lift kit for sale
- 2010 nissan armada lift kit
- shocks for 2007 magnum sxt
- best deals on tonneau covers
- car interior mats
- how much do bull bars cost