We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Part #RS999324 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Doyle S (Maitland, FL) — Oct 05, 2011 9:52 AM
Wow what a difference! still have to hook up the compressor unit, but really amazed at the quality of ride. However, that being said Rancho could do a better job of paint on the shox themselves, found some thin spots, picky i know, but hard earned money should be spent on well built quality.
Reviewed by Mark U (Spanaway, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jan 28, 2011 9:08 PM
I bought these for my 2007 Tundra. They installed easily and were twice the size of the OEM shocks. I really like that they are adjustable. If you tow or offroad I highly recommend.
- Rebates: $300 Details
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:RS999324
- rancho rs7000mt steering stabilizer
- complete rancho my ride
- rancho chevy lift kit review
- rancho rs5000
- how to install a 2008 mercedes benz front shock absorber
- isuzu rodeo body and suspension lift
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- complete lift kit jeep wrangler
- subaru legacy lift kit
- 1997 tahoe shocks reviews
- auto seat cover
- cheap fender flares
- custom exhaust systems