We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts Part #RS5279 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by FRANCIS C (COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Oct 16, 2014 5:20 AM
My new Rancho front shocks replaced the oem (Mopar) ones with 76,000 miles on them. The difference in the handling and control of my truck was immediately noticeable! I am well pleased with my new shocks and plan to buy more for the rear.
Reviewed by Eugene D (Napoleonville, LA) — May 19, 2011 5:45 AM
I'm not sure if they are strong enough for the weight of my truck. It still bounces a little, will more than likely change them out in a couple of months if It doesn't improve.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 111610
- Rebates: $300 Details
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:RS5279
- rancho suspenchions
- review on rancho rs5000 shocks
- front and rear lift blocks
- rancho 4 inch lift silverado
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- gabriel pro gaurd shocks
- lowering shackles chevy
- top 5 suspension lift brands for a tacoma
- 1986 f150 suspension lift
- 2005 g35 shocks
- cargo liner for suv
- custom auto seat covers
- truck mirrors aftermarket