We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts Part #RS5392 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony B (SILVERTHORNE, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Xterra — Sep 08, 2014 7:46 PM
Excellent upgrade to the vehicle , especially after 3 of 4 stock shocks were blown . On the road feels more stable, off road felt great. No bottoming out, less chatter on brake bumps, good reaction to terrain. I would recommend these for next vehicle. These won't turn your xterra into a sports car on the pavement, but they are a great replacement to stock and work great off road
Reviewed by John K (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Xterra — Mar 20, 2014 5:07 PM
Just purchased from AutoAnything of which I cannot say enough of their service, price, professionalism. Installed and driven for a week now I have found them to be incredibly comfortable soaking up the usual pot holes and poor roadways with ease. I haven't taken them down any forestry dirt roads yet but I just know they are up to the task. No more porpoising and chattering on rough roads with these guys. I really like them and definitely recommend them to anyone.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 111610
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:RS5392
- rancho lift kits for jeep cherokee reviews
- how to install rancho rs9000xl shocks 2001 nissan frontier
- rancho 2" leveling kit for 03 ford f350
- 6 inch rancho lift kit
- bmw struts
- datsun suspension
- 2011 ford f250 gap guards
- how to change struts on 2005 ford f150
- air lift hyundai entourage
- audi a4 lowering springs
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- hitch for suv
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca