We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ReadyLIFT Leveling Kits Part #66-5055 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn B (ABINGDON, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 27, 2013 6:12 AM
I had a mechanic install the 2.25" readylift and 1" block combo so I can not comment on the work required for installation (but had to make a selection). With alignment, total was about $400.00. The kit raised my 2013 Tacoma TRD Offroad exactly 2.25 inches in the front and 1 inch in the rear which makes the front 1/2 inch higher than the rear at present. I suspect that because my truck only has 800 miles on it the front will settle a bit over time to be nearly level. No change in ride quality.
Reviewed by Mario G (San Marcos, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 23, 2010 3:54 PM
VERY EASY TO INSTALL THE KIT ON MY 2005 TACOMA. I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTONS AS INDICATED AND IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3 HOURS TO INSTALL. ONLY THING I MAY ADD TO THE INSTALLATION IS TO REMOVE THE TORSION BAR BECAUSE YOU AR GOING TO NEED THE SPACE WHEN REMOVING THE COIL ASSEMBLY. ASIDE FROM THAT MY TRUCK HANDLES WELL AND IT LOOKS GREAT!
Reviewed by ROBERT P (McLean, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jun 10, 2009 8:23 AM
I got the levelers in the time frame as promised. There was not much to it. I used a lft at work and with the help of one person we installed in about an hour or so. It was not hard. One thing that the instructions don't tell you is that if you unhook the stabilizer bar on both sides and swing it up the front shocks come out easier and go in easier. The kit is definatly worth purchasing and what a difference it makes in your vehicle. It levels it and does not effect your factory ride.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 403920
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Strut extension kit
- Part #:66-5055
- Installation time approximately 1-2 hours
- No cutting, strut preloading or modification of factory installed parts required
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Maximum tire diameter: 32 in.
- Note: 33 in. tires can be used with some minor trimming of the inner fender panel
- readylift leveling system
- ready lift 46-2440 install
- readylift leveling kits
- 6 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- scion suspension
- silverado front leveling kit
- 2010 ford fusion suspension kits
- tsx lowering kit
- custom made floor mats
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- truck bed tops