We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ReadyLIFT Leveling Kits Part #66-3090 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Derek K (Ackerman, MS) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — May 11, 2011 11:33 AM
We got a local tire store to install the kit for our 2008 Tahoe 2wd, it looks great. It raised the front 1.5" to allow for 285/70-17 on the stock wheels, no clearance issues at all. I would definately recommend this ReadyLift Leveling kit. Be sure to get an alignment after installation. AutoAnything was great again, this is the second time i've bought a part from them, and will continue to use them on future purchases.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 403920
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Strut extension kit - 3-Way Adjustable
- Part #:66-3090
- Provides 1 in. to 1.5 in. adjustable lift height
- Installation time approximately 1-2 hours
- No cutting, strut preloading or modification of factory installed parts required
- This part qualifies for ReadyLIFT ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty: Download warranty information (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Maximum tire diameter: 32 in.
- ready lift ford leveling kits
- ready lift kit toyota tacoma
- rear lift kit
- ready lift 46-2440 install
- scion suspension
- vw lowering kits
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- 2003 mini cooper eibach
- leveling kits for dodge ram
- lowering a dodge ram
- break rotors ford
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- floor mats custom