We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ReadyLIFT Leveling Kits Part #66-3011 Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Erickson A (DULCE, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 22, 2017 10:47 AM
Purchased leveling kit on sale,approx 50 below original price so had to take a chance and buy and am quite pleased with product. It delivers what was posted on product, nice factory ride and gives me what i wanted without having to spend too much $$$.
Reviewed by Jonathan J (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 27, 2016 8:38 AM
Easy install and packaged well . Quality forged Steel construction and ride quality is as good as stock . Very happy with purchase
Reviewed by Jeff W (EUDORA, KS) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 15, 2014 5:36 PM
Very satisfied with the quality and easy installation of this lift kit. The Internet is amazing these days, so i recommend checking out the installation video on YouTube. I used a Ball Joint Press that I rented free from our local auto parts store to get the job done....worked great!
Reviewed by Stephen S (Forked River, NJ) — Oct 28, 2013 12:44 PM
THIS LEVELING KIT WAS TOP FLIGHT . 45 MINUTES LATER AND MY 2013 GMC 2500 HD WAS JUST THE WAY I WANTED IT TO LOOK, (LEVEL). DONT FORGET TO GET THE UNLOADING TOOL. THIS KIT WAS A WALK IN THE PARK !!!!!!
Reviewed by Donald J (GROVER BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 26, 2013 9:48 AM
Purchased the torsion keys to level the front of my Duramax 3500. Delivery was within two days and the quality of the keys were great. Had the local alignment shop install them since an alignment was necessary anyway, charged me 160 bucks for install and alignment. Drove the truck for a couple of days and didn't like the ride quality, there was only about 1/4 inch of downward stroke before the upper control arms bottomed on frame stop. Upper ball joint angles are really bad. Replaced UCA's
Reviewed by Marcus V (JACKSON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Mar 26, 2013 7:19 AM
The keys were easy to install. I recomend using the special tool to release the factory keys. Truck looks great! Added 2" lift to the front.
Ships Between 12/15 - 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Torsion Key Kit
- Part #:66-3011
- Kit includes:
Shock extension brackets
- Installation time approximately 1-2 hours
- No cutting, strut preloading or modification of factory installed parts required
- This part qualifies for ReadyLIFT ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty: Download warranty information (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Maximum tire diameter: 33 in.
- Note: ReadyLIFT universal unloading tool Part #66-7816A is required for installation on 2011+ 2500/3500 HD trucks
- ready lift ford leveling kits
- ready lift 46-2440 install
- 2000 dodge ram 1500 reg suspention
- daystay 2010 dodge truck lift kits
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- 1996 toyota tacoma gap guard
- 2004 acura tl suspension
- 2006 toyota tacoma lift kit
- 2012 gmc leveling kit
- accessories winter driving
- front grill kits for 2011 jeep
- rubber liner for truck bed