We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits Part #KJ09137BK Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William F (EAST GREENVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 27, 2012 3:38 AM
I installed thwe lift kit in way under the time given. Its easy and straight forward. The ride and handling improved greatly.
Reviewed by Barry P (Lowell, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 26, 2011 6:26 PM
This lift kit was bought for my son as a christmas gift. It was recommended by my brother in law who is an auto tech at a Jeep dealership. He said they were the best, didnt squeak and rattle like some of the metal spacers, and is what they install at the dealership. With a floor jack, stands and air tools, it took us about two hours to install in my garage. That includes replacing springs, shocks, and steering stabilizer, new takeoffs from a Rubicon. Jeep sets great, no change in handing, and my son loves it.
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without Shocks
- Part #:KJ09137BK
- Kit Includes:
- 2 Front Black Coil Spring Spacers
- 2 Rear Black Coil Spring Spacers
- Wheel alignment is recommended after install
- daystar suspension lifts
- cheapest daystar kit 2008 dodge ram
- 2011 4runner daystar level
- scorpion shocks
- lowering shackles chevy
- scion suspension
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- lift kit for 2008 chevy colorado
- 05 mazda rx8 suspension parts
- 2009 honda accord lowering springs
- aftermarket side mirrors
- car roof rack
- custom fit floor mats auto