We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Part #80777 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew T (valdese, NC) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford Explorer — Nov 10, 2010 7:19 AM
i couldnt get it in my springs. the brass tip wouldnt go in and when i got half of it in there i couldnt move it down the spring or move it at all. it over all sucked i spent 88 dollars on something i cant use im pissed.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:80777
- Does not work with lowered vehicles: requires 6" between the tire and the frame
- No Drilling Required
- air lift leveling system
- air lift lock-n-lift spacers
- airlift aircell
- air bag lift kits
- truck suspension air bags
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- 1996 toyota tacoma gap guard
- 2013 chevy silverado 1500 lift kit
- leveling kit 2012 chev
- lowering kit for 83 monte carlo ss
- lights grill guard
- floor mats for my truck
- large truck cargo net