We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Part #60821 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by eric d (SAVANNAH, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Flex — Apr 04, 2016 10:48 AM
Second time using this product, as can be expected its not as easy as it looks but is very straight forward.one more note this is for load control not for lifting. if you need to lift(ie: to clear larger tires) go with air shocks.
Reviewed by Russell J (Summerhill, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Nov 24, 2015 7:36 AM
The instructions suggested that you install the Air Lift Air Bags from the bottom of the coil springs. What I found out is there is a bigger gap at the top to insert them. Another thing I found out is if you use grease on the springs and Air Lift Air Bags they almost fall in place. This method is a little messy but you cut your time down and less effort to install them. The Air Lift Air Bags are a good product that helped my vehicle from sagging when hauling my trailer.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:60821
- airlift suspension rebate
- 2005 tacoma air lift
- air lift air cell
- air lift wireless air compressor system
- air ride suspension kits
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- recommended jeep shocks
- 1999 dodge ram 1500 steering stabilizer
- air bag system for f150 truck
- best lift kit for toyota tacoma
- covercraft car covers sale
- discount custom car seat cover
- toyota truck cargo bars and nets