We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit Part #PA60153 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael Anthony C (Hudson, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Mar 25, 2010 7:03 PM
I recieved the lift kit and looked at the directions, immediately took it to a mechanic. Even he had some issues installing it. Put a kink in a air filter line(due to part of it being mounted on the body inside the engine compartment, and the other half on the engine) but its not that bad. Overall look is awesome. Definately worth it. Unless you're a mechanic, reconsider doing it yourself though. Took my mechanic 14 hrs to complete it(charged me for 8)and he does suspension and body lifts all the time. Probably just an issue with the Dakota.
Ships Between 5/05 - 5/10
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:PA60153
- Front And Rear Bumper Brackets Are Included In This Kit.
- Steering Extension Included.
- Rear Bumper Brackets Are To Enhance Appearance Only, Bumper Cannot Be Used For Towing.
- performance accessories suspension systems
- lift kit for 2000 dodge dakota
- 97-03 ford f150 body lift gap guard
- body lift kits for gmc free shipping
- cadi sway bars
- lexus suspension parts
- chevrolet tahoe bump stops
- 2008 pontiac vibe suspension springs
- 2011 tacoma lift kit
- air intake kit
- grille gaurds
- roof rack luggage carrier