We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit Part #PA843 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by clayton h (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Jan 31, 2012 8:36 PM
Ran into problem after problem with this lift parts didn't want to work no rear bumper brackets and causes automatic transmission to slip to neutral, cracked my raiator the fan shroud brackets don't work so I had to remove it and replaced the radiator and still leaks a lil could be a fitting issue. Also made the bumper on back have a weird gap. Only plus side is now I can fit 33" tires, not worth the money though cuz no I gotta mess with it to fix it all
Ships Between 11/29 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:PA843
- Front Bumper Brackets Are Included In This Kit.
- It May Be Necessary To Drill The Front Two Body Bushing Sleeves Out To 1/2" For New Bolt Clearance.
- Modification To The Front Frame Horns Will Be Required To Raise The Front Bumper Using The Bumper Brackets Included.
- Vehicles Equipped With 6 Cyl Or V-6 Will Require Replacement Of Lower Radiator Hose To Avoid Contact With Smog Pump.
- Will Not Fit Vehicle Equipped With Diesel Engine.
- Steering Extension Included.
- performance accessories suspension systems
- readylift 69-5076
- performance accessories 5603
- 2001 chevy silverado gap gaurds
- air ride kits for chevy trucks
- hummer lift kits
- infiniti suspension
- 2004 avalanche front bump stops
- 1986 f150 suspension lift
- 1998 gmc jimmy lift kit
- computer chips for trucks
- seat cover sets
- pickup bed accessories