We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Performance Accessories Gap Guards Part #PA6539 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by curtis c (ponder, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 11, 2014 6:31 AM
There was only one gap guard in the box. You need one for each side so I guess you need two boxes. They are too short to cut in half & with five attachment holes you would cut the center hole down the middle. The plastic attachment snaps would probably not hold them anyways. Lesson learned.
Ships Between 9/20 - 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:PA6539
- 1-piece for gap between rear bumper and tailgate
- performance accessories suspension systems
- 2011 ranger body lift frame hide
- performance accessories 6547
- performance accessories body lift
- body lift kits for gmc free shipping
- 1996 toyota tacoma gap guard
- hyundai suspension parts
- 2003 navigator lowering springs
- air lift kit for gmc truck
- early ford bronco wheel flaires
- bike rack for car
- performance chips reviews
- side steps