We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kits Part #69-5056 Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James C (Londonderry, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 28, 2014 3:41 PM
Amazing how a little lift can make such a difference. Just be aware that when you lift it from stock the steering is not as tight. Just be aware. But handling is just as good and you don't feel every bump.
Reviewed by Chris W (Pella, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 13, 2014 12:04 PM
Lift was easy to install. Gives a great look for little money. Make sure and notice if your rear blocks are tapered or not. Taper toward front. My directions did not state this and I ended up with a vibration at 25mph. Reversed blocks and all was good. I installed 285-75-17 on stock wheels. Minor rubbing at full turn on upper control arms. Offset aftermarket wheels will fix this though. All in all great lift for the money and easy to install.
Reviewed by Clint E (Destin, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 19, 2013 8:16 PM
Had my 2012 Tacoma Prerunner basically stock since purchase. Been itching to transform it. The Readylift was the very first step in the process. Was weary at first with so many options out there, but it was a great choice. AutoAnything made the process easy and my neighbor and I had it all installed in my garage inside three hours. Awesome and tasteful not over the top. Ride integrity is there and had the alignment done to factory spec. New tires and wheels now have transformed my baby. Thanks
Reviewed by Paul D (Ocoee, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 09, 2013 12:40 AM
I bought this kit 100% under the belief that I would need absolutely nothing else to lift my truck. After spending hours trying to figure out how to install this kit sorting through you tube videos due to the fact that the provided instructions were for a different model truck, I got my front end aligned. They informed me that I would need a camber kit which costs another 80.00 plus installation cost. I would have never bought this if I would have known how much of a hassle this would be.
Reviewed by Jonathan D (NATIONAL CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 27, 2013 5:06 PM
The product is awesome. I would highly recommend this to fellow Taco owners. The installation was not that complicated and it took me about three hours to finish. The vehicle looks good and leveled. Fast shipping. Thanks!
Reviewed by Richard S (Stockton, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 02, 2011 8:13 AM
1. Directions on where to put the new nuts verses the OEM nuts on the upper strut mount should be more specific. If you put the OEM nuts on the top in the original position it is easier to get the socket with torque wrench on them. 2. Wrong size stated for front differential spacer bolts. 3. Had to cut and trim left front radiator support bracket to give clearance for the front differential mounting bracket after installing the one inch spacers. 4. No spacers or bolts where provided for the front shield/pan on the factory TRD models. 5. It would be nicer on the bolts that were supplied for the center pan to have all bolts the same size instead of the ones you supply takeing a #13 socket and the OEMs taking a #12 socket.
This part has been discontinued by ReadyLIFT . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- readylift leveling system
- readylift tundra
- ready lift 46-2440 install
- 2013 f350 readylift reviews
- 4 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- sway bars for ford trucks
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- 2004 cadillac deville suspension kit
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 2wd leveling kit
- chevy colorado suspension lift
- floor mat car
- auto trunk liners
- car seat covers for sale