We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ReadyLIFT Rear Block Kits Part #66-2051 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert M (Seymour, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Sep 09, 2013 8:27 PM
I was very impressed with the product itself. The quality is top notch. Installation is easy for someone with good mechanical ability. If you are unsure in your abilities then take it to a mechanic to prevent issues. Beware that when I ordered the product said it would ship out in 1-3 days, but I had to wait almost 2 weeks for a delay that I wasn't contacted about. So overall the product is excellent, just slightly disappointed in the shipping delay that I wasn't notified for.
Reviewed by Christopher C (Nacogdoches, TX) — Nov 02, 2011 7:00 PM
I have an 07 F150 stx 2wd, and I already had a 2.5 inch leveling kit on it. I bought the 1.5 inch rear readylift blocks and my truck looks great. The front sits just a tab bit higher than the back now, maybe a quarter or half an inch. Just what I was looking for. Im running 285s on it now but could easily fit 33s or probably 35s.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 403920
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:66-2051
- Kit includes: rear blocks, integrated locating pin, u-bolts and all hardware
- Replaces factory OEM or aftermarket blocks
- Total lift height results depends on the block height replaced from the vehicle
- ready lift suspension
- rear lift blocks for a 2011 ford f150
- 2011 silverado ready lift control arms
- billmelater leveling kit for nissan frontier
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- mazda suspension lift kits
- scion suspension
- lift kit for a 2003 chevy suburban 2500
- cts suspension
- 2008 suburban leveling kit
- car floor mat
- hitch for sale
- suv luggage racks