We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ReadyLIFT Rear Block Kits Part #66-2195 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd H (Benton, ME) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Jun 25, 2013 3:53 AM
Once again, ready lift nails it! As always, well built leveling kit. front kit was first, and brought front up nicely for my 9 ft. plow, but then the rear sagged an inch or so. this sturdy block kit did the trick and got the inch I needed. great product!
Reviewed by Dennis C (Baytown, TX) — May 24, 2011 7:39 AM
The installation is simple. Directions are very easy to understand. Took probably an hour and a half from start to finish with hand tools and a hydraulic jack. Had the front done professionaly first with the Ready lift kit. Threw the front end out of alignment figured with the rear done it might put it back in alignment but it does not. But looks great and like I said the rear was easy to install.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 107315
Ships Between 1/16 - 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:66-2195
- Kit includes: rear blocks, integrated locating pin, u-bolts, integrated bump stop landings and all hardware
- Replaces factory OEM or aftermarket blocks
- Total lift height results depends on the block height replaced from the vehicle
- chevy readylift leveling kit reviews
- readylift upper control arms
- rear truck lift kits
- sst lift kits
- toyota suspension
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- 2011 ford f250 gap guards
- 2002 s10 lowering kit
- lowering springs and shocks for 09 acura tsx
- 02 ford f150 leveling kit
- performance brake pads and rotors
- auto covers vehicle
- vehicle car mats