We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
VIAIR Air Source Kit Part #20007 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by R. A. B (WICHITA, KS) — Oct 03, 2012 8:14 PM
The unit performs very well, reaching the 200psi much faster than I had thought it would. I was able to mount it in my camper with no problem, and the best part is when it is running, it is so very quiet. I also would like to note, the light weight of the unit even with the 2+ gallon tank, making it easy for anyone to handle while moving it from place to place.
Reviewed by j kennedy v (Darien, IL) Reviewed for a 1957 Chevy Bel Air — Mar 22, 2009 3:26 AM
initially, if figured that i'd have a problem with the connector, but as soon as that was solved, presto..... i've got my car up like i needed to .... ( i used it for my car's air suspension)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- Style:380C Compressor
- Part #:20007
- 55% duty cycle at 200 psi with a maximum working pressure of 200 psi
- 12V permanent magnetic motor that draws 16 amps
- 2.0 gallon tank fills in less than 8 minutes
- Includes: 2 gallon VIAIR air tank, 380C model VIAIR air compressor, pressure switch (165 psi on, 200 psi off), 1/4" NPT 250 psi safety valve, 1/4" drain cock and 1/4" NPT compression fitting