We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Part #08.1.035 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Christopher T (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 7-Series — Jan 24, 2015 10:27 PM
I paired these springs with a set of Bilstein dampers and am extremely thrilled with both the compliment positive handling and better than expected ride quality. The height is just how I wanted with the rear basically being flush without any wheel gap to speak of and about 1/4" of an inch of gap in the front; stock tire sizes on OEM staggered M Parallel wheels. Wished the springs were packed and shipped beter; arrive with a hole rubbed through the box and the red finish scuffed on one coil.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 124420
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:08.1.035
- Front drop: 1.4"
- Rear drop: 1.4"
- Not suitable for vehicles with level adjustment.
- b g springs
- b&g lowering kit review
- bg suspension rs2 review
- tsx b&g s2k kit review
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- 6 inch lift kits for chevy silverado
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- s60 lowering spring
- suspension airbags for toyota tundra
- 2010 silverado 2x4 with 2" lift
- truck tailgate accessories
- cover for car