We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Part #08.1.039 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jeffrey E (LANCASTER, OH) Reviewed for a 1996 BMW 7-Series — Jan 15, 2014 1:01 AM
Looking for set of springs that would decrease fender well gap, and have great ride quality. These springs have surpassed my expectation.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:08.1.039
- Front drop: 1.4"
- Rear drop: 1.4"
- Max lowering is achieved by using smaller rubber bases, larger bases increase ride height accordingly.
- b g springs
- b&g s2k reviews
- bg suspension rs2 review
- i need stiffer springs for my 09 nissan altima
- lincoln front liscense plate
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- hummer shocks
- cheap cts front bumper cover austin
- coil springs 1993 subaru impreza
- 2012 ford focus lowering springs review
- soft truck bed covers
- truck floor mats rubber
- cargo mat for suv