We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Part #50.1.056 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Justin B (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda 6 — Jun 05, 2015 5:14 AM
Springs are nice! Just the amount of low I was looking for. Not too low and not too high. Scrape a little in the front but that is it. Ride is still smooth. Only issue was getting my old springs off. Once they came off though, these went on rather easy.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 124420
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:50.1.056
- Front drop: 1.5"
- Rear drop: 1.4"
- b g springs
- bg suspension rs2 review
- toyota camry 2007 suspension
- tsx b&g s2k kit review
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- lexus struts
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- lift kit 01 durango rancho
- nissan frontier struts or shocks
- 93 mitsubishi eclipse springs
- performance mufflers
- luggage carrier
- fender flare