We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Part #50.1.056 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Justin B (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda 6 — Jun 05, 2015 5:14 AM
Springs are nice! Just the amount of low I was looking for. Not too low and not too high. Scrape a little in the front but that is it. Ride is still smooth. Only issue was getting my old springs off. Once they came off though, these went on rather easy.
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:50.1.056
- Front drop: 1.5"
- Rear drop: 1.4"
- b g springs
- bg suspension rs2 review
- toyota camry 2007 suspension
- tsx b&g s2k kit review
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- lexus struts
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- lift kit 01 durango rancho
- nissan frontier struts or shocks
- 93 mitsubishi eclipse springs
- performance mufflers
- luggage carrier
- fender flare