We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Part #92.1.100 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David K (Palm Bay, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — May 15, 2014 5:21 PM
After installation of these B&G springs my Scion iQ dropped about 1.25", which is what I was expecting. It sits just right, not too low. The ride improved a great deal particularly, over those typical Florida washboard roads, and the handling and stability improved favorably. I highly recommend this brand and product!
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 124420
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:92.1.100
- Front drop: 1.2"
- Rear drop: 1.2"
- b&g suspension
- b&g suspension lowering springs reviews
- b and g coilovers rs2
- tsx b&g s2k kit review
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- lincoln front liscense plate
- merkur strut tower brace
- nissan 350z eibach springs
- 2003 mini cooper coil springs
- lift kit for 2000 chevy silverado 1500
- leather steering wheel wrap
- brush guard
- truck covers