We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rugged Ridge Jeep Heavy-Duty Steering Kits Part #18050.81 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cody B (San Angelo, TX) Reviewed for a 1983 Jeep CJ — Apr 06, 2015 8:52 PM
Very well built, one tie rod end would not torquestions to spec. I contacted AA.COM and they are sending me both a left and right threaded tie rod ends as I told them I don't like using the ends after they have been removed. Great customer service and I really like the kit.
Ships By 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:18050.81
- Includes 4 Tie Rod Ends
- rugged ridge suspension systems
- drop pitman arm jeep
- excursion steering damper trail master
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit review
- hyundai suspension parts
- jeep anti roll kits
- car bras for chrystler sebring
- ford explorer lift kit 1996
- 2009 vw cc shocks
- venom engine management for 1989 ford probe
- truck assist steps
- truck set covers
- custom car floor mat