We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Kit without Shocks
- Part #:18401.42
- Kit includes: coil springs, lower front links, lower rear links, rear bump stop brackets, rear track bar relo bracket, front double disconnect link, rear swaybar end links, transfer case lowering brackets, transmission lowering brackets, hardware kit
- Maximum wheel offset: 3.75"
- Estimated install time: 6 hours
- Requires drop pitman arm. Sold separately
- Maximum tire dimensions
- Height: 34"
- Width: 12.5"
- Diameter: 15"
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat
- 08 jeep,steering arm for lift kit pitman arm
- daystar coilspring spacers
- nitrocharger 9009 shock
- what is the best steering stabilizer for jeep
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- toyota lift kits
- 97 nissan leaf spring
- leveling kit for gmc sierra 1500
- rear lift for f150
- 2012 dodge ram lift kit
- floor mat
- roll covers for pickups
- truck engine management