We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #35-041382 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jim J (Hibbing, MN) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Mustang — Aug 28, 2015 10:04 PM
I have an all-original, one owner 1988 Mustang GT with 41,000 miles on it. Over time the car developed a terrible shake and I thought it must be the tires. I also noticed that one of the shocks had oil leakage and decided to see if the shocks could be the problem. After installing six new Bilstein shocks the car drives like new and really holds the road. Less expensive shocks may have done the job but I am totally satisfied with my investment in Bilstein shocks. The Mustang is fun again!
Ships Between 1/16 - 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:35-041382
- 36mm Monotube Strut Assembly
- heavy duty shocks and struts for lifted jeeps
- chevy 04 shocks bilstein
- 24-029636 bilstein shocks
- mx6018 shock
- 2007 mazda b400 rock guard
- jaguar lifter kit
- lexus excessories
- 2011 f150 shocks
- 94 explorer steering stabilizer
- toyota corolla 1990 shock absorber front
- steering wheel covers leather
- tonneau cover brands
- garage stops