We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #35-108177 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve W (Huntington Station, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Volkswagen GTI — Apr 17, 2015 10:01 PM
bilstein is by far the best thing you can do for a street driven vehicle especially here in NY the roads are terrible..potholes everywhere. Had already lowered the car with eiback springs with stock struts and shocks it was borderline harsh at times but with just the bastion struts in front the ride is absolutely superb responsive compliant, my 06 gti does not feel like a small car and is extremely comfortable and handles like its on rails few cars can keep up.
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:35-108177
- 36mm Monotube Strut Assembly
- truck shock absorber rating
- koni mustang shocks struts
- 2210ff 2011 silverado
- bilstein shocks gmc reviews
- car bras for chrystler sebring
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- 2011 hundai sonata bra
- 2008 ford f 250 air ride suspension
- 4runner 07 emblema front grille
- gmc sierra springs
- high performance air intake
- suv pet cargo liner
- the best car covers in all weather