We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-139106 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicholas D (MOUNT LAUREL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Mar 24, 2016 10:28 AM
I have a 2006 Dodge Durango with 160,000 miles. This is the best thing I've ever done to my vehicle. It literally improved every aspect of driving, better handling in turns, better ride, just a better overall driving experience.
Reviewed by DARREN S (POMPTON PLAINS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Feb 08, 2016 5:24 AM
Amazing I changed out my original shocks all around to bilstein and now my truck doesn't slide out when I hit a bump and also doesn't drift in my lane!!!
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-139106
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- heavy duty shocks and struts for lifted jeeps
- rancho 9000 tundra
- bmw 740i tie chains
- chrysler suspension
- 1996 toyota tacoma gap guard
- dodge truck air bag suspension
- shocks ford f 250 super duty
- honda pilot performance springs
- truck box tonneau covers
- vehicle rubber floor mats
- hitches for cars or trucks