We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-185219 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric W (Red Bank, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Oct 30, 2014 6:44 AM
The shocks are perfect and also a tight ride although rear shocks were thought to install! You guys must come up with an easier way to install them! Front were very easy!
Reviewed by Earnest P (HAUGHTON, LA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — May 06, 2013 9:21 PM
I bought a set of new Rancho RS5000 shocks for my 03 F150 FX4 Screw and they felt good for a couple weeks but then the truck started feeling just as rough as it was before the new shock. So I bought a set of Bilstein HD shocks from Autoanything to replace the Rancho shocks and my truck now rides like a dream. The Bilsteins are a little stiffer but not so much that the ride suffers, they are just right and great over the large bumps and potholes that used to rattle my teeth, much smoother now.
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-185219
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- bilstein 5100 shock wholesale
- 2005 ford f-150 belltech street performance shocks
- 24-024228 bilstein
- great handling shock for lowered truck
- leaf springs 97 nissan hardbody
- bmw 740i tie chains
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- 1997 tahoe shocks reviews
- lowering a ford edge
- ram air suspension shortage
- roof box for suv
- trailer hitches for cars vehicle
- discount truck mats