We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-187541 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James D M (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jul 19, 2014 3:03 PM
I purchased my first set of Bilstein's in Germany,in 1971, for my 1971 2002ti.I have used nothing else since that time.The high pressure,mono tube design has no equal.This set is for my 2014 FJ Cruiser, which offers a Toyota proprietary Bilstein application as an option.Unfortunately my FJ came with a sub standard twintube ,low pressure Tokico(stock)application, which I wanted to remove immediately.In short,these are a wonderful upgrade.You don't need the 5100's!Great value and price!
Reviewed by Jonathan R (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 14, 2012 8:30 PM
My 2011 Toyota 4Runner with factory shocks road like a land yacht, squishy and soft, riding a wave. In corners this movement was irritating, so I decided to stiffen up the ride with front and rear Bilstein HD shocks. I noticed immediate improvement in my vehicle's handling, more controlled and planted. This is how the SUV should come from the factory, not like a luxo-barge.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- shock absorber reviews trucks
- koni 8750 1030
- trailblazer ss ruber floor mats
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- air bags for truck suspension
- car bras for chrystler sebring
- how to replace shocks and struts on a 2004 toyota matrix
- best air ride kit for dodge
- toyota sequoia rear air suspension
- brake parts free shipping
- luxury auto floor mats
- suv cargo units suv racks