We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-014687 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William V (Schertz, TX) — Dec 23, 2016 1:58 PM
This was a replacement for a shock that was a warranty claim. AutoAnything.com handled the best they could but the customer must return the shock at his/her cost before a claim can be fulfilled. Bilstein should pick up these cost when they have a defective product! Anyway, thanks to Amanda for the assistance and understanding.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- bilstein struts for 2008 tundra
- 5100 series adj shock reviews
- install rancho rs5000 shocks
- tokico hb3181
- sway bars for chevy
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- hummer shocks
- bump stop chevy silverado
- 2004 jeep wrangler suspension
- dakota off road shocks
- rubber mats for suv
- box truck roof racks
- chips for increase horse power