We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-107624 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dong S K (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — May 07, 2013 10:29 AM
The shocks are great for my truck and the work it does. The install was easy and no drama. I will put them on my GMC Denali next season
Reviewed by Terrence C (ROCKWALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Sep 08, 2012 2:57 AM
Bilstein shocks have a very nice ride, however there is one flaw. The shock has two different diameter sleaves in the mounting. The top worked fine and I could use the original hardware, on the bottom the original bolt diameter was too large to fit, so off to the hardware I went.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-107624
- reviews on bilstein shocks
- ruber floor kits for jeep cherokee
- 03 dodge dakota rancho shocks
- koni strt 2011 mustang
- truck air bag suspension
- bmw struts
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- volvo suspension kits s80
- 1988 chevy 3500 leveling kit
- 2006 f 450 rear shocks
- luggage rack carriers
- truck tonneau covers reviews
- winter floor mats for cars