We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-120395 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard L (Lincoln University, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 3-Series — Jan 17, 2014 5:38 PM
The car rides smooth now. What a difference in the ride. It handles the bumps nicely. It was worth the investment in the car.
Reviewed by anthony h (GRAPEVINE, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 3-Series — Dec 06, 2013 6:36 AM
Car rides very sporty now. The suspension is very tight but handles very well now. It just doesn't help with the DFW roads because you feel every vibration/and bump except when driving on paved roads.
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-120395
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- best lift shocks review
- bilstein 5100 shocks 1994 toyota pickup 0 inch lift
- ford f250 2003 rancho 9000xl shock set
- belltech shocks 9543
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- jeep air tanks
- shocks nissan
- 2007 hyundai sonata shocks struts
- suspension maxima 2001
- daystar stinger bump stops s10 installation
- auto car covers
- custom car seats
- step rails