We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-143806 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert P (Bayside, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Yukon — Oct 20, 2015 3:52 AM
I have a 2002 Yukon with 100k miles. These shocks make the truck feel better than new. The ride is slightly stiffer but barely noticeable to most people. I prefer it because the truck takes bumps and turns way better than it did.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-143806
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- shock absorber reviews
- what bilstein shocks for heavy hauling
- rancho rs5000 4runner review
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- lexus struts
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- 88 jeep comanche steering stabilizer
- best shocks chrysler 300c
- 1999 hyundai accent rear shocks
- car window rain shields
- auto chrome
- pickup bed mats