We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-185455 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Aj H (Jefferson, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Jan 12, 2016 4:21 AM
What a difference over the original shocks. smoother ride for sure. Takes the bumps well. Some say its a harder ride, but what do you expect in an Excursion?
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-185455
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- lifted truck shock reviews
- bilstein 1500 for 2013 tundra
- tokico hb3125
- who has rancho shocks in stock in tucson
- shocks for lexus
- air bags for truck suspension
- chrysler suspension
- armada shock absorbers
- spring shocks suspension kit price for gmc envoy 2002
- 2002 suburban suspension bump stop front
- cargo liners for suvs
- cover for car
- rain guard for car windows