We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-186575 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ANDREW J. L (AIEA, HI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2012 10:00 AM
Bilsteins are the standard and these are no different! Replacing or upgrading your shocks is the easiest way to improve your ride. My 2003 Duramax diesel still had original rear shocks and it felt like I dropped a kidney everytime I hit a pothole! Then I put these 4600, heavies in and man, talk about a big difference! Now a big truck is a big truck and will never ride like a car, but these things just take the shock out of the bumps and holes. Bilstein is the BOMB!
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-186575
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- reviews shocks bilstein jeep grand cherokee
- 5100 bilstein shocks 2012 ram 1500
- koni 8240 1203sport
- rancho shocks for 1991 toyota tacoma 4x4
- bmw 740i tie chains
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- lowering shackles chevy
- nissan xterra 2010 offroad shocks
- lowering kits for 2012 e-350 ford
- vw jetta 2010 tdi firestone airbag suspension
- rain shield for car windows
- rotors and brake pads
- vehicle bra