We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Part #24-186834 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason S (SYLACAUGA, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon XL — May 06, 2016 4:33 AM
The onlly down side to these is they dont have a tension band to keep them compressed when you install. You will have to physically compress them to slide into position.
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-186834
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- bilstein shocks review
- rancho 9000x review
- ready lift shocks bilstein 5100 shocks
- 8741 1390
- hummer shocks
- sway bars for chevy
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- t100 shocks or struts?
- 1998 nissan frontier drop blocks
- 2005 ford crown vic lowering springs
- auto anything car covers
- seat cover sets
- truck mudflaps