We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Comfort Shocks & Struts Part #24-184731 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JAMES R (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 1996 Lincoln Town Car — Jul 08, 2015 4:00 PM
I replace my shocks on my Ford Panther chassis every 50k miles.The last two times the shocks were a twin tube design which in the last few years seem that they were barley making it to the 50k as they were leaking and had very poor dampening.The rear shocks on my car have an extremely tight area for the top mount.I would suggest use a regular top nut with lock tight. Use string tide to the top pieces to prevent loosing them between the frame and inner fender well.Then cut the string after.
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-184731
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- shock absorber reviews
- buy street performance shocks
- 24-186070 bilstein shocks
- heavy duty shock 2004 nissan titan
- lincoln front liscense plate
- acura suspension parts
- bmw struts
- bilstein shocks 2011 f-450
- compressor kits for 2005 buick lesabre
- ford f250 leveling kit
- garage rugs
- rubber truck mats
- soft tonneau covers for pickup trucks