We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein Comfort Shocks & Struts Part #24-184755 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JAMES R (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 1996 Lincoln Town Car — Jul 08, 2015 4:00 PM
I replace my shocks on my Ford Panther chassis every 50k miles.The last two times the shocks were a twin tube design which in the last few years seem that they were barley making it to the 50k as they were leaking and had very poor dampening.The rear shocks on my car have an extremely tight area for the top mount.I would suggest use a regular top nut with lock tight. Use string tide to the top pieces to prevent loosing them between the frame and inner fender well.Then cut the string after.
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-184755
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- shock absorber ratings
- tokico blues 2000 nissan maxima
- rancho shocks part number rs5268
- bilstein 5100
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- datsun suspension
- hummer shocks
- leveling kits for chevy silverado 1500
- 1991 infiniti q45 shock and struts
- car seart cover m35x
- luggage rack carrier
- led running lights for cars