We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts Part #24-062466 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William S (TEMPLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Mar 03, 2014 1:21 PM
Replaced the Rancho factory shocks (which are made by Motorcraft) on my F250 at 6,500 miles with these Bilstein 5100s and the difference was very noticeable. I don't think the OEM shocks were doing anything; even with no load after taking them off, the Ranchos didn't have any rebound. The 5100s, on the other hand, are very responsive and keep the truck under much better control on harsh roads. Ride stiffness seems about the same as stock.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-062466
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- bilstein struts and shocks review
- bilsteins hd's
- review on skyjacker shocks
- rs 9000 shocks 1993 totyota
- body lift covers
- car bras for chrystler sebring
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- lowering kit for challenger
- 2000 celica gts suspension kit
- 2006 toyota corolla struts 9*-
- radar detectors
- car seats covers
- chrome auto accessories