We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts Part #24-187169 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter F (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Xterra — Oct 06, 2015 9:20 PM
I'm at stock height, they are soft yet stiff at the same time, the leveling struts are a great idea but if you get it wrong you have to remove the strut in order to move the clip which is inconvenient. The front struts improved handling a lot, the rears feel a little to soft sometimes but i imagine thats going to make for a softer ride off road. All in all its a big upgrade from OEM.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:24-187169
- 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- bilstein truck shocks
- can i put bilstein 5100 shocks on all 4
- koni 8041-1359sport
- skyjacker hydro vs nitro f150 forum
- infiniti suspension
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- shocks nissan
- 1998 4runner lift kit
- 2007 silverado rear shocks
- best way to beef rear suspension chevy avalanche
- bull guard
- cheap truck tool boxes
- custom grills for trucks