We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bilstein B4 Touring Class Shocks & Struts Part #19-164687 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd E (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota RAV4 — Dec 06, 2016 9:51 PM
definitely better than the old ones at 69K miles which had no rebound. But these are a bit more stiff than the OEM. Hopefully this stiffness will will play out as longer life. But they handle well and do handle very bad roads well. They just seem to be a bit stiff on minor road imperfections. I like Bilsteins and have them on other vehicles.
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:19-164687
- Twintube Shock Absorber
- bilstein shocks reviews
- shocks rancho 9000
- trailblazer ss ruber floor mats
- koni sport yellow shocks left or right
- how to install a 2008 mercedes benz front shock absorber
- jaguar lifter kit
- air bad kit dodge air lift
- adding auto leveling suspension to sequoia
- lift kit chevy trailblazer
- shocks for jeep grand cherokee 2002
- truck cover
- truck grills
- truck step bars