We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts Part #77905 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Charles W (Zephyrhills, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Durango — Mar 07, 2017 9:57 PM
I have a 01 Durango and the shocks were bad for side stepping. Now with these shocks my problem is gone. They are stiff and stable. It still rides like a truck an not a caddy, but a big differnce from stock.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:77905
- Sold individually
- air shock
- gabriel proguard shock review
- shocks for towing with my ford edge
- toyota suspension
- honda shocks and struts
- cadillac lowering
- shocks and struts for trailblazer ss
- 1994 toyota pickup suspension lift kits
- 2007 chevy cobalt front strut kit
- automotive custom floormats
- canvas cover truck
- custom fender flares for pickup