We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Old Man Emu NitroCharger Sport Suspension Systems Part #OMETAC04HKS Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jenna H (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 24, 2014 4:12 PM
Love this kit, it's a bit stiff but I only have a heavy bumper up front so prob could use a bit more weight over the front to hit the 200 lb mark. Other than that the kit really makes it look good . I doesn't look like your trying too hard like the taller lifts but it's def noticeable and really looks nice with 32's. Haven't done any off road driving yet but I've def hit a bunch of rough stuff to make the suspension articulate and I think this is going be a great setup for the off roading.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:OMETAC04HKS
- Kit Contains: front coils, rear leaf springs, front struts, rear shocks, rear leaf spring bushings and exhaust relocation bracket
- 2" lift
- ome lift
- trail master suspension
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- nissan auto assecories
- lift kits nissan
- lowering spindles for a gmc jimmy
- dodge ram lift kit
- f150 stock vs leveled
- automobile luggage rack
- best truck performance programmers
- protective auto floor mats