We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.8515.880
- Front bar diameter: 26mm
- Rear bar diameter: 23mm
- Front bar is 2-way adjustable
- Rear bar is adjustable
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat
- eibach lowering shackles
- eibach springs pro damper shock absorbers
- 2011 scion tc eibach pro-kit springs
- do lowering springs get less bouncy after the settle
- chrysler suspension
- 2000 chevy s10 drop hangers
- 2008 bmw x5 sway bar
- body lift for chevy colorado
- ford e250 shocks
- eibach civic
- suv liners
- truck brakes and rotors
- truck floor mat